I LOVE this picture, and this sweet little boy!!

Mason was 9 weeks old in this picture. My sister had bought him several hats that I had forgotten about. I had planned to take his pictures with the hats on in those first few days, but he was just so tiny. The hats would have swallowed him up. I'm glad I remembered the hats when I did, because I love this picture. Mason did not like the hat. It's hard to believe that just moments before I took this picture he was crying and wailing. He looks so peaceful here. And...in case you were wondering, those cheeks are oh so kissable!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine what this hat would have looked like on him right when he came home. And I used to think these hats were small. I love this picture. He is precious!!!
ReplyDelete